July 7th, 2014
We have moved! We are now around the corner at:
- We are accepting all ages including adults!
- We still continue to specialize in children and adolescents including Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Please continue to read our articles (linked on the bottom right of the page) and be sure to follow us on Facebook.
- For more information or to schedule an appointment please call (907) 644-9927.
Welcome To AlaskaMentalHealth.com
At GPS, our mission is to be a leader in developing and providing innovative, quality therapeutic services in our community and to form lasting partnerships that make a real difference in the lives of the people we serve.
Ghosh Psychiatric Services fills a much needed gap in the mental health community with in the Anchorage area. Our specialty outpatient practice focuses on the mental health stabilization of any age group.
We understand that an integral part of treatment is working with parents, spouses and other family members to help better understand the complexities of mental health illnesses.
We would like to strengthen your mind to where it might not need medication management. We formulate a treatment plan that will ensure you have a correct diagnosis which may include the possibility of therapy with or without medication management. Dr. Ghosh works with other therapists and also takes select therapy patients himself.
Specializing In: (Not exclusive to)
- AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER – Dr. Ghosh contributed to the DSM-V changes and is mentioned as a contributing factor.
- ANXIETY DISORDERS - Generalized Anxiety, Separation Anxiety, School Refusal, Social Phobia, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- MOOD DISORDERS - Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder.
- ADHD/ADD Confirmatory Diagnosis
- INSOMNIA and other sleep disorders
- PERSONALITY DISORDERS
- PSYCHOTIC DISORDERS- Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective and Delusional Disorder